RSS

After so long

This is my first post for 2014! It is almost the end of the year but it is never too late to update on my year, right? I cannot remember much about 2013 but I believe it ended well. 

2014 on the other hand started okay for me. The normal exam in January followed by the festive season, Chinese New Year. CNY was fun and exciting as usual, being able to collect ang pow (money,money,money XD) and meeting up with all my best friends :) Then it is back to university and studies. University life was the same as the previous academic year; forming groups, hanging out with friends, dealing with lecturers or assignments-same old, same old but everything changes after one simple message. From that moment onwards, it was one hell of a roller coaster ride, a bumpy one. Just to shorten the stories, here is a list of "fortunate" events that I went through:

1. My grandma got admitted to the hospital. Thank God she is fine now.
2. My grandfather passed away.
3. I was a victim of bank scam; lost about 2K.
4. My laptop decided to fall sick. On the bright side, new laptop for me ^^
5. I was heading sponsorship department for an event that it... (imagine disaster and then think of the adjectives to fill in the blanks)
6. Friendship problem but at least I now know who are my true friends.

When the days were dark and gloomy then...
So all that basically happened in just four to five months. Towards the end of that semester, I was seriously on the brink of emotional breakdown and I did breakdown but thanks to my friends who helped me go through hell, I was able to somewhat survive.

Now, another semester just started for me. It isn't hell but it is one hell of a tiring semester. But somehow, I feel that despite that, it is a whole new learning experience, give me a heads up on how the working world is like which I believe is many times worst than what I am going through now. People might dislike me but seriously I do not care although it do affect me a bit. But oh well, I cannot do anything about it, can I? Why must I go through the trouble of pleasing you when you should not be my priority.

Well, that's all for now. Fingers crossed I will be more active here XD

A lucky charm for everyone :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.